rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian woman with fake lips angry at American fiance for not buying $150,000 ring

Russian woman with fake lips angry at American fiance for not buying 0,000 ring

A good way to filter these bitches would be to tell them:

"If we get married, we're going to live in X country."

Most bitches want a green card or to live in the West, if you limit the opportunity you will see their true colors. Chicks who are ride and die will shrug it off, green card whores will insist why she's not going to the US if you're a US citizen.

Again, this is where a second or third citizenship comes in handy. Telling her she's going to live in Mexico vs the US should tell you a lot about her intentions.

Edit: Anfisa ain't famous, she probably made that entry herself. Also upon seeing this picture I would bump her to a 7/10 WB but would NEVER marry.
[Image: 15802508_228106960969486_3950451815815839744_n.jpg]

I don't think one guy paid for her surgeries. The way these wannabe sugarwhores work is that they have multiple guys. So she probably had multiple men pay her cash and she paid for the surgeries. It's obvious from her work done that she went with a budget surgeon. My opinion stands, she's has a chubby face. I'd rather impregnate that 18 year old legislator.....Anfisa wears ugly designer shit. Would not pay 1500 for her ugly ass chunky heeled boots. For the record, yes, I bang bitches who dress better (style and $$$) than her.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread