rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Go to College at All?

Why Go to College at All?

Quote: (02-05-2012 06:24 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Good thing college in Canada isn't extremely expensive. I doubt I'll have any debt when I graduate(Parents are paying a big chunk and I'm taking care of the rest).

I see it as a way to learn new skills, build a large network, and have a lot of sex.

I don't see it as a way to guarantee a job for myself. Its up to me to make my own living, I will not work for someone else unless I have a massive amount of freedom.

Torontokid is good that you have a business mentality, however you should think that you are going to college in case your businesses ideas dont work and you have something to fall back. So make sure you are choosing a course that will help you having a good job in the future (preferably opt for an engineering course). Its easier for you to succeed when you have a degree in hands and you are also a business minded person.

Also when you are 18 years old, you have this idea that your business willl blow quick and that you will be well off by the time you are 25. However, being a business person involves lots of errors. Why are you so sure that your business will work? Whats so special about it? You seem to focus a lot on freedom which is not bad, but freedom without good money wont work, most of the guys on this forum who are well off are in their 30s, i havent heard of a single guy on here who is in his early or mid 20s making big chunks of money, the guys here who are well off in their 30s probably also worked for few years for a company during their 20s, so dont think that freedom will come without some enslavement. You have to go through a time where you dont have enough freedom in order to have total freedom.

Be wise, there are lots of information on this forum that will make you successful if you play your cards right, fuck, i wish i was on this forum when i was 18 instead of being on other dumb forums arguing about who is the best rapper out there ( i know this forum didnt exist back then).

Messages In This Thread