rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Observation of American Blacks in Argentina

Observation of American Blacks in Argentina

Talking about necrothreading...

@Jariel: Agree with Going Strong. El Negro Falucho is, at best, a mention in the country´s history, if the legend is true (some historians challenge his existance)

As for racism against black guys, as most of them are from the USA or Brazil, and you dont see too much of them, thye remain a curiosity, and you will not get any bad wive against you. You can hear a "negro de mierda" (dammed nigger) from time to time, but it is against the abo-mixmed population, not against actual black people.

That said, this is sloooowly changing thanks to the african inmigration we are getting in the last years, as most of them resort to sell baubles and fake bijoutery in the street, and they can be quite rude. I am meeting more people that curse those africans more and more.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Messages In This Thread