rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

I almost always get pre-sale tickets at Hakkasan or Wet Republic and enter pretty early (Hakkasan before 11, West republic before 1230pm). The "guest list" line at Hakkasan can be a 1-2 hour wait, its usually a bunch of girls who get on the promoters list with the random dude interspersed in there. Even at Wet Republic on a Summer weekend you have at least a 20-30 minute late if you go early + have presale tickets.

The scam with room service is that they automatically add a service charge and then you don't see it so you add an extra tip on it. I used to get room service all the time at MGM when I'd go with my high rollin' fam (it was all comped), used to easily drop 60-70 bucks on breakfast for myself (steak and eggs, buffalo wings and OJ or Iced Tea. I love ordering room service even if I am paying for it if its a party weekend and I'm resting up, just to not have to go downstairs and wait for my food to get cooked, etc.

Messages In This Thread