rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feel lost and stuck due to my old blue pill past

Feel lost and stuck due to my old blue pill past

*Please do not turn this thread into politics. There's one about the French election in the politics forum*

What's up gents.

I've been feeling lost and stuck for a year, despite looking like I've got everything I could ever wanted (hell it might be true). I thought it will eventually get better but the more it grind on the more I find it aching at my soul.

Background:

I got a full ride to one of the best liberal art college in US. Like a lot of foreign student I was quickly indoctrinated and embraced SJW fully. I studied Sociology (redpill in nature, blue pill in practice) and after my degree, I did a Master in Paris, France, also in Sociology.

It was at this time that I became full red pill. Best time of my life enjoying women, songs and wine in the most hedonist capital.

Current situation:

Now I got a comfortable job working for a big French TV media firm in Paris. Pretty damn good considering I've got a near-worthless degree. I make exactly the average starting salary in Paris, but enough to live well. The hour 9-18 is exhausting though. I actually do a good job and got a small raise after just a year.

Got a decent apartment with a cool but blue pill roommate.

The problems:

It was always there in the beginning but as a student I was too busy gaming and enjoying life I didnt noticed nor care.

Now that I have a job in the media industry, where 80% of people are girls or gay guys, everyday's just feel like a crucible of torture for the soul. I dont need to tell you how cucked Paris is, and working in the TV industry is like being in ground zero.

The thing is, I'm applying for citizenship in France. A lot of you will say it is worthless, but its because you never had to travel with a passport from some unknown country before. And this job looks like a big bright star for my application. If things go well I'll be naturalized in 2 years.

I always tell myself, 2 more years then I'll be free. But then I realize I might be on the hamster wheel. Being naturalized would give me a lot more freedom, sure, but it doesnt change the fact that I have a degree that will only let me find jobs in the media / cucked sector.

In Europe and (France) there's a huge emphasis on what school you went to and what degree you got. Basically it is super hard if not impossible to transit from, say, market research into sales (or even between different branches of market research for that matter). So I feel like I'm stucked in a soul-crushing job.

Plan for the future:

Going to USA is out of the question. You guys know the H1B system and even if I find a job there, it will still be the exact same problems here so it makes no sense.

I asked management to eventually tranfer me to the in-house sales team, maybe it will be easier than trying to find a sale job outright. If that works then I can have some sale experience that will certainly open up other doors in sales.

I plan to learn Spanish and after I got naturalized, go to Spain for a few months or a year. From then on maybe build more connection and eventually travel again.

There's another alternative I could take once I become naturalized: go full hedonist. Arranged to be fired, live on free unemployment aid for 2 years while working undercover.

My exboss is doing this and he's living the best time of his life. Guy's a Jason Statham look-alike though, and he works undercover as a club promoter while still getting unemployment aid. Basically the French Dan-Bilzerian lifestyle without all the blinks and guns, but tons of girls. Sound great on the surface but way too risky if you want to eventually build a career.

Dont know if anyone has been in my situation and could offer some advice?

Much appreciated,

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread