rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta and White Knight Thread

Beta and White Knight Thread

Quote: (05-01-2017 09:55 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  

Apparently there is one particular subreddit about a boy being obsessed about a girl...
https://www.reddit.com/r/CouldYouPleaseStay/

[Image: vZWLIA5.gif]

Some of his comments, guy is pure train wreck.

Quote:Quote:

That's only half right. I am desperate for love, but I won't have a relationship with any woman. I could set up a dating profile right now, or perhaps I can just ask out my classmates, I am an awkward werido but I think they'd be proud to have a tall and masculine guy to be their boyfriend. Right, I am tall, I am masculine. I should be dating women. I really should.

I have been watching gay stuff again. I had to do it. I was very very depressed and I nearly wanted to cry again. I watched and I started feeling better, I can't let myself be unhappy again. I should just start doing my homework. Work can distract me from thinking, but I have no idea how to start writing the 2000 word essay

I am sorry I have no idea what I am rambling on about. I wanted to write a post to ask how to distract myself from depressing thoughts. But people will call me drama whore again so I used my own ways to deal with it. What I did made me a little happier but it doesn't last. I will try doing my homework to distract myself.

Will she be with me? Will she even say anything to me? She has her own life, she is not my therapist. Could I pay her to ask her to talk to me for a while? So ridiculous right? But I cannot do this by myself. I can't even do my homework. I am just so broken. If she was willing to say something to me, maybe I'd get better. But she wouldn't talk to me. She is a person that I can only meet in my dreams.

Messages In This Thread