rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comparing girls from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam

Comparing girls from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam

Quote: (05-01-2017 03:31 AM)username Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2017 05:30 AM)Satoshi Wrote:  

Airasia is the ryanair if Asia. Avoid if possible.

I hate AirAsia and will never fly with them again. In the Philippines it was hot and they refused to turn on the air condition until they left the gate. We were in the hot plane waiting for take off for about 25 minutes. Their penny pinching makes me wonder where else they cut to save money. Maintenance and repairs? I'll just spend the extra $20 or $30 and fly with a better airline.

Yes I know, they are shit. But I rather go with AirAsia than not going at all.

Stack:
1. yes, might be too long if there is a city you don't like. I did two weeks in Jakarta last year. It was way too long. I'd not do two weeks there and I'd also reconsider doing 2 weeks in KL since it is a much smaller city.
2. Yes you can get locals simcards with data. Speeds differs between countries.
3. Sure it's doable, but you won't be balling especially after costs of flight and hotel. I'd try to increase the budget or make a shorter trip. Some girls will expect you to pay for them. In Jakarta all girls will expect you to pay for them, at least in my experience. If drinks are close to $15 and you have three each you've already spent a tenth of your monthly budget and you're not even drunk.
4. Of course an apartment offers better privacy. Some hotels and hostels have no guest policies. Or you might have to pay extra to bring girls back.
5. If they have ratings from previous guests it's probably not a scam but there might be other problems that the host don't mention.

You better skip Jakarta if you're on a budget.

Messages In This Thread