rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest Caribbean/Latin America Country To Score Booty?

Easiest Caribbean/Latin America Country To Score Booty?

Quote: (04-29-2017 09:31 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I worked for a company that sent a bunch of Canadian tradesmen to Cuba for two years to refit an old Soviet nickle mine near Holguin. They worked a six weeks on, two off rotation and when they went home after their first rotation, many of them threw their house keys at their Canadian wives and basically said "take the house, the cars and the kids I got a Cuban girl now, so long". My boss was one of them, it was his first taste of Latin pussy and she really sucked him into sending her thousands of dollars over a period of about two years after he returned home. He'd go down about 3-4 times each year and spend big, showing off pics and telling anyone who would listen about how hot his Cubana was and how everyone there loved him. Of course they did, in a place where the average monthly was is about $50, he was likely funding her entire family and more. Then one day I was at work and he seemed really upset, he had learned that she was sleeping with a local dude and got knocked up. He ended up marrying a fat ugly white Canadian chick a couple of years later, lesson learned I guess.

I say after the fat Canadian divorces him, he will be right back in Latin America getting scammed again. If not Cuba, some other country. I would say some people never learn, but the truth is closer to most people will never learn. If it seems like you are doing a hundred times better in some other country than at home, you're not. Something's up whether you know it or not. Slightly better? Sure. That can actually be expected.

Messages In This Thread