rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My ghetto prepaid phone is a good prop

My ghetto prepaid phone is a good prop

Roosh talks about having a prop to use to talk to girls. Mine is my net-10 Nokia cell phone. Hot girls invariably have an Iphone that's way cooler than my phone. So I'll ask them if buying an Iphone is worth it. And then I'll pull out my phone after talking about how I'm working with late 90s technology.

It's good way to keep a ramble going:

1. She tells me about the Iphone. She shows me pics she has saved. Or she shows me funny text message convos. This can lead to deeper rapport. Plus it gets you physically closer and it's a good opportunity to start touching her.

2. I tell her to put her number in my phone and she acts like she can't use this ancient techonology. It creates a playful dynamic. I let her neg me and then I'll lightly tease her about something.

If I ever feel the interaction stalling, I'll just take my phone out of my pocket. Either she will say something about it or I will. It's gold.

Messages In This Thread