rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berkeley shows that conservatives are irrelevant in the hot civil war

Berkeley shows that conservatives are irrelevant in the hot civil war

Quote: (04-27-2017 11:14 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

At best, expatriation is just replacing one set of problems with another set; at worst, you'll have even less rights in a foreign land than in a land you could have fought for.

Exactly.

Guys are going to flee demographic replacement to become an overwhelming ethnic and cultural minority; flee leftist violence to live in countries that wrote the book on leftist violence; and flee encroaching government for governments that are not and never were as limited as the US.

To be clear, I currently live in Asia, but if shit hits the fan I'd much rather be in the mostly conservative (by geographic area) US with a shitload of guns than in Japan, wondering whether they're going to start slaughtering non-Japanese again, or next door to the rising Caliphate in Europe.

A lot of guys have a skewed view of some of the other governments around the world because they carry around a passport that says "not worth it" to groups that might want to do you harm. Make no mistake that a collapsed US will make for a much different global environment for both American and other Western expats.

And whether you wanted to fight or disappear, there's no place that's going to give an American citizen as much self-determination as the US.

As I've pointed out before, civil war in the US is just going to lead to the country breaking into smaller countries, as a worst case scenario. Unless the military nukes or carpet bombs itself, the conservative-leaning citizenry has too much firepower and fighting spirit for the globalists and Marxists to create a Soviet gulag kind of scenario.

Messages In This Thread