rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New addition to RVF moderator team

New addition to RVF moderator team

The serious version:

Props go out to Roosh for single-handedly maintaining this vibrant (and growing) community so well, for so long. I've said it before and I'll say it again: this is one of the smoothest-running, bullshit-free, high-value communities on the Internet. I think the quality of information and collegiality here inspires us all to do what we can to dispense with trolls, low-quality posters, and spammers quickly. That has certainly been the case for me in calling out trolls, idiots, and bullshitters in the past. The self-policing here is peerless.

I'm glad to serve as a second set of eyes on this place to prevent another 2/1 incident, get rid of obvious trolls before they can do any damage (or get any satisfaction), and do my part to maintain the healthy growth and peaceful enjoyment of this place--our little game-corner of the Internet.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread