rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Go to College at All?

Why Go to College at All?

Quote: (02-05-2012 11:43 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2012 09:53 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Tbh, if you think you need it for work that's not true, you can just put B.A. in Whatever on your resume as most employers don't really check b/c it costs $$ to do so. ymmv.

This is true. 90% of employers do not verify credentials. They only run criminal, drug and sometimes credit checks - that's it.

The only professions that require college degrees, and take the timer o verify them are top tier consulting firms (who recruit college kids to begin with), like PWC, or Andersen Consulting.

Unless you are a doctor or lawyer, credentials will seldom be checked.

If I can go back in time, I'd take the 300,000USD I spent on a college degree and throw it in a savings account offshore, and have it there for 40 years gaining 5% interest.

I don't feel smarter fro going to college, 20 years later, I feel like I was an idiot following social norms, which you all know I am strongly against as a 37 year old man.

Mixx

300K for a college degree?!? Where was this?

Messages In This Thread