rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game re-entrant after two years full of drama... thanks in advance for tips

Game re-entrant after two years full of drama... thanks in advance for tips

Thank you all. I agree with you all- best revenge is living well, and having fun which will sooner or later lead to dating more beautiful women.

And yes, as few of you cautioned - I've been very careful of physical health. No smoking/drugs and very little alcohol. Good diet, frequent exercise. Mental health is a different matter - these scars will take time to heal. And I know it's gonna be painful for some more time.

To those who asked where I am, and if I am giving child support - I am in Singapore, and yes, giving Child support. Happy to. All I want in return is a regular, respectful access to my child. And that's where I am facing troubles. Courts all over the world are way too women friendly, and it is no different here.

Finally, thanks to those who gave tips about lifestyle changes. Few follow up/ comments below.

Quote: (04-22-2017 11:55 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

However, I wouldn't focus on their agenda. It is time to put you first. Your objective should be to find fulfillment.
@Dantes - very well said. Any specific advice on how to change focus from 'her' to 'me'? I have historically struggled with this.

Quote: (04-22-2017 11:58 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Second, sounds like you've got to compartmentalize.

@Jetset - any tips on how to compartmentalize? I find it quite difficult.

Quote: (04-23-2017 05:39 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I'm an older dude and my divorce is a long way back in the rearview mirror, but I remember the turmoil and ups and downs of dating post divorce.

Good luck with the children mate, I know its bullshit and a fight that will never go away. I feel for you. Hang in there. I guessing you are in Oz with the way you got divorce raped and not allowed to see your kids.
@RatInTheWoods - sorry to hear about your case as well, man. Yes, there are good women too- but far and few between. I stay optimistic as have seen or dated some really good girls, just not very recently. Now the focus is on how to find such women! [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (04-23-2017 08:20 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

As for talking with other women about your divorce, that breaks one of the prime interaction rules with women. Never show them your weakness, no matter how hard they pry or how much nonsense they spin about how they want to know about your past. Women are allowed to complain (fucking endlessly). Men are not.
@Leonard - interesting thought. How do I not share this important, albeit messy, part of my life? I can only hold this for so long.

Messages In This Thread