rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comparing girls from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam

Comparing girls from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam

Quote: (04-23-2017 11:21 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2017 02:59 PM)Bushido Wrote:  

Was in Cambodia the past week. The country is way way too conservative for now (think 95% virgin until marriage) but I really think it's one for the future.

In that case, would you think that Cambodian girls make better wives than their SEA counterparts? I've only been to Cambodia twice but it was only for 2-3 days and I didn't really get into the culture, so you might know more than I do.

If most girls are virgin until marriage, it means they could be marriage material, however the country (at least what I've seen so far) seems like a shit hole.

Phnom Penh is developing quite fast. Quite nice in spots, but generally speaking yes it's very poor.

If you wanted a Cambodian virgin wife I think it would be very doable. As a white guy there I definitely get looked at a lot but they are so shy. The culture is close to the Thai one seeing as the Khmers previously ruled over what is now modern Thailand (most Thais hate being told this embarrassing fact haha).

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread