rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with depression and isolation?

How do you deal with depression and isolation?

Quote: (04-22-2017 01:50 PM)Sisyphus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 04:17 PM)Jack Ronin Wrote:  

The problem right now is I cannot alter my mental state from this grim aura into positive or upbeat.

Quote:Jack Ronin Wrote:

Unless I can make money off them, fuck them or they are offering something of more value I generally don't want to see or speak with people.

Statement #2 doesn't come off as very positive or upbeat. I'm no shrink, but it's obvious enough that holding onto that viewpoint will not help you achieve the result you're looking for.

If I felt really good about taking someone's money or fucking a skank would the positivity vibe suddenly change shit for me?

I've been able to alter my mental state in the past through means like listening to music that puts me in certain moods.

Maybe I really dont want to be positive or upbeat. I think I just want to feel socially congruent. Whenever Im "nice" to people I fucking hate it. Does not feel genuine from me at all but I have to behave this way at my job for the most part.

Messages In This Thread