rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ocean's 8 - another all-female remake

Ocean's 8 - another all-female remake

Quote: (04-22-2017 08:58 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

I watched the first Robocop the other day, that movie and most movies back then are frickin awesome

Cant someone start a new Hollywood, bring the good times back and let this shit die on the vine like it should

Until then, if you just keep to watching stuff made pre-1993 you will be ok.

I thought about drafting a post/article about this, the rot can be pinpointed more or less exactly to 1993.

Consider this:

1993:

[Image: onesheet.jpg]

1994:

[Image: 0aa3afb3cbe3468fc6e43e50070b0810.png]

1988:

[Image: twins.jpg]

1994:
[Image: A70-3948]

1992:

[Image: 1992-Whitney-Houston-Album-Portrait-1.jpg]

1994:

[Image: spice.jpg]

You could go on.

It's not just film, sports too, music, both rock and rap fans will agree the early 90s were the last real years before the entrace of 'bands as a made product' and when sports still had athletes who came from the general populace.

I could write on this is some lenght, I attribute it to the death of American excellence, which the powers that be needed to destroy the Sovjet Union, but with the Sovjet Union gone and dead finally in 1991, there was no real challenge to the US, so the usual suspects could unleash their utopian NWO visions of the world.

This shows the most in Arnold Swarzeneggers films as a then A-list actor. He goes from Twins, which is a funny red pill comedy, to Junior, an emasculating gender bending film, from leading a resitance against a technocratic authority in Terminator to pursuing an arab terrorist with a biological weapon in True Lies (1994, they planned this a long time ago).

Messages In This Thread