rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Gamma Megathread

The Gamma Megathread

Quote: (04-21-2017 06:02 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

A gamma is someone you are nice to because you feel sorry for until you figure out that they look down on you.

And this is why I'm getting more brutal and more testing of people in life. Not talking about men that lift or have their own business. But just the little fucking bitches that seem to be scattered everywhere you walk in society.

I refuse to be bitter, but I also refuse to feel sorry for people these days.

Maybe that last sentence of yours was the pure essence of things. If it could be boiled down that far.

Damn, Alchemy, just won't stop me boiling things down.

But it's like a personal pass time - how to take the piss out of people without them noticing. I'm aware that sounds bitter. Not all people are like that. But fuck, you got to have some defenses and filter in this world.

Sorry AB. I don't want to shit up your thread. I've got nothing more to add. I hope you find what I shared useful. And I look forward to you adding a bit more when you can.

The biggest threat of a Gamma for me is coming across as a potential Alpha, to a vulnerable Beta.

We're only playing about here. But hey, it's fun!

Messages In This Thread