rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Trump China Policy Thread

The Trump China Policy Thread

LibertySea pretty much crushed it in his response, so I just have a couple things to add:

Quote:Quote:

I agree, the chinese will never go full-judeo, but you can see their traditional/conservative system crumbling around the edges. It will evolve and become more liberal or it will crumble under pressure from the inside from the people.

Chinese nationalism is born out of a need to feel superiority to other races. But at their core, the Mainland Chinese are utterly selfish and care nothing for each others welfare.

There are definitely social issues to be sure, but Western liberalism is undergoing a death spiral that is far worse than anything in Chinese society. As people become more wealthy and communism fades away they are starting to regain a new respect for their cultural traditions. Alot of Westerners get annoyed at the stuff they have to deal with in China. But the fact remains - they are in China. Not Brazil, not India, not Mexico, not Russia, not Saudi Arabia, not Africa. They are not in Islamizing Europe, and they aren't in Detroit or Baltimore. No society is perfect.

Chinese are perfectly happy to screw foreigners out of their money as well though, it's not like they actually hate other Chinese. This is a society with a low resource/population ratio - dog eat dog. People have to be cunning to survive. But as the society gets wealthier and Chinese have more access to opportunities abroad then I really think they will start looking out for each other more in order to team up against the non Han. Most other countries with per capita GDP in line with China have worse cheating and corruption problems.

This is evidenced by lots of things. How both the rich and poor litter constantly with no regard for others. How people drive. The very fact that Chinese drivers commonly run over pedestrians they've struck a few extra times to ensure that they are dead (so that they don't have to pay for their long term medical treatment) should tell you everything that you need to know.

This sounds like South China Morning Post type sensationalism. Do you know how many Chinese people tell me that they thought the NYC subway was disgusting because of all the trash and piss? Cities in China are really cleaning up their act now, and the driving in China is still better than many other countries I've been to.

I can't buy into the "China will over-take the world" dynamic, because history has repeatedly shown that China can only grow so big before it collapses in on itself due to corruptions and in-fighting.

I do have some concern that unpredicted events could lead to an escalation into full on war, but I have no doubt that there's an absolute limit to how successful China can be before it turns on itself.

China, by the way, has no interest in foreign invasions. They've got enough to deal with at home. There strategy, rather, is to suck all the global wealth and power into China.

Well, sure, all countries eventually collapse. The Roman Empire did, the Egyptians did, the Mongols did, the Qing dynasty did, etc. And so will America one day. Assuming alien invasion or a meteor (or any other scifi doomsday scenario) doesn't happen, then yes, China is rising, and one day it will fall, but I'm going to be long dead by then so I'm not worried. That's the nature of human history - it's a series of cycles.

However, in the few hundred years while they are a power they will have a massive impact on the course of human civilization. Just look at the Ming, the Han, the Tang - massively powerful empires that received tribute from all the countries around them. These dynasties lasted for hundreds of years. Sure they all collapsed eventually, but all dynasties collapse eventually, that's just how history works - if you look at any country out there, they all had different dynasties at different points in their history. The fact that in a country's past it had dynasties that collapsed doesn't say anything about whether that country can have a major impact on the world while it is powerful. The fact that the Tang eventually collapsed doesn't negate the fact that at one point for quite some time they were the biggest motherfucker on the block. Are we ready for China to have the same dominance in the world that the Tang did at their peak? I'm not!

And no interest in invasion? Sure. No one invades another country just for the sake of it. They do it for resources and living space. When Germany felt like it was more powerful than its neighbors and deserved more resources, well there you go - World War One and Two. Ditto for Japan, and America, and the European powers, and basically every tribe, monkey clan, lion pride, and ant colony since the beginning of life on earth. No matter what species/culture we are, we always want more resources to multiply our genes. This is the fundamental nature of existence. This is HUMAN NATURE. Countries fight for the share of resources that they feel they deserve and will always be aggressive when they can benefit from it.

China will be a massive power surrounded by (other than NE Asia) states that can't get their shit together and have lots of resources. When China becomes more powerful, absent a dynamic and robust West ready to stop them, it will simply be too tempting to resist invading other countries, regardless of the kumbaya bs peaceful rise crap they are singing now. The Chinese keep saying that because of Confucianism they will never invade once they become powerful. Bullshit.

Just look at what's happening in the south China sea. China would lose if we went to war with them, but yet they are STILL intimidating their neighbors into giving up territory there now. Now just imagine what happens in 15 years when they have double the GDP of the US, and even greater resource demands. I don't know what that world would look like, but we should at least be thinking seriously about it.

Previous posters are misrepresenting my position as "China is taking over the world." That is too simplistic - all I'm saying is that the greatest challenge to the West is going to come from an ever more powerful China, and this forum and the entire gaga Trump alt-right movement is completely not ready for it. China will expand their presence in other countries and they will have to kowtow to them to some degree.

And I'm also trying to figure out how China fits into the globalist paranoia throughout this corner of the web. If the globalists/Jews control everything, why the hell would they facilitate the rise of China, when there is zero indication that China will do the globalists' bidding? People in other threads apparently have the entire world figured out based on the nationalist/globalist model - and I admit, events really do start to make sense when thinking in those terms rather than traditional left/right. But that model simply breaks down when you look at China, so I'm basically trying to understand what the hell is going on.

Messages In This Thread