rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Quote: (04-20-2017 11:13 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 10:27 AM)dark_g Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 06:53 AM)testos111 Wrote:  

...For instance, here, people are crazy about all sorts of festivals and I find them so FUCKING GAY that I don't even bother to reply when people wish me.

In fact I find my country's culture to be highly feminine in nature and just not cool at all in any way.

I feel you on this one. I got kind of annoyed at people wishing me Happy Easter.

I was raised Catholic but I'm not overly religious. I do believe in god, but why do people assume I'm Christian?

It's called being polite and being kind.

I'd rather have someone say that, then go on some athiestic rant and PC bullshit about how offended they are that I said happy easter.

Dude I'm brown, Indian, American, and I still say merry xmas, happy easter, etc, because it's polite if someone says it to you or if you're dealing with customers.

The word I used was "annoyed", not "Offended". I have no intentions to rant on anyone who wishes me Happy Easter. It's the assumption, not the greeting. I'm nice/polite also, If someone says good morning, I'll say good morning back.

Messages In This Thread