rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions about my diet and training

Questions about my diet and training

Quote: (04-18-2017 01:50 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Arm size follows overall body size, and strength. Never saw a pair of 19" guns on a guy rocking a medium t shirt.

Build your whole body strength up into the stratosphere and get your bodyweight to 3.8lbs per inch of height and your arms will be fucking bigger. Guaranteed.

Never heard of this before but I like numbers. Apparently I got to get up to 277 pounds. Looks like I have a lot of work to do.

To the OP

As far as alcohol, yes, whiskey would be better than beer. Whiskey doesn't have hops in it (or much in the way of carbs either). Hops is a form of estrogen and it does lower testosterone levels. To what degree can be debated, but it does lower test so you'll want to stick to hard liquors.

Whiskey can be mixed with diet soda or other calorie free mixers and you should be alright. Alcohol is a weird source of calories - it will not get stored as fat but it will slow down fat loss. This is because your liver has to deal with it right away from what I can understand.

Social drinking won't make you fat, it's social drinking paired with bar food, pizza and all the other stuff that makes you fat. What blows is that drinking on an empty stomach or in a slightly dehydrated state (easier to be in on a low carb diet) will get you fucking smashed in a hurry. Definitely pull your shots.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread