rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Well firstly, the grass isn't always greener elsewhere.
I'd have thought somewhere like Mumbai MIGHT have some fantastic opports. Especially as you get wealthier and network into the "elite territory".

How about these places:-
Dubai/some of the M East.
Singapore.
Bits of East Asia eg Thailand, Malaysia. Even China?

You might not get a particularly warm welcome in some of England, Australia, E Europe and the like.
I wouldn't say they are racist. More that they feel an urge to counter a wave of globalism that they feel has harmed their countries.
Alternatively, you might find they're great for you.

I suspect by framing your application in the right way you could get to Australia/Canada. But the question is, would you really want to?

I'd have no interest in a Hindu, Sikh or Muslim woman, generally speaking. Too much to bridge, in my opinion. However, I remember some absolutely GORGEOUS Indian Catholic girls from my time in Mumbai and Goa. Have you targetted these?

Remember if your rivals are so useless, that can ONLY work in your favour!
Notice how the Westerners here don't tend to rate their own countries for women and the like!

My guess is that multi-ethnic places like Dubai/East Asia even Mumbai might be best for you.

Messages In This Thread