rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Driving Around Cleveland Killing Random People

Man Driving Around Cleveland Killing Random People

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:19 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:11 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Nah - taking down such a guy is normal sane patriarchal behavior. Pedophiles and psychos in small sane tribes were dealt with quickly in the past. It happened in the Wild West recently and it happened 1000 years ago in small Viking communities. Regardless whether you were the chief, the best warrior or a demented loser like this guy. Men banded together and killed the motherfucker.

Nowadays the rule of law in a bigger system wisely takes over from that, but the cops should let is slide if someone shot the bastard down on sight. Those are the tough sane rules of patriarchy - not some demented female compassion that demands welfare and housing for returning ISIS beheaders or even an emotional mob of 60% women who want to burn a hot redhead, because she "seduced" someone's husband. When the cold facts are in, then cold steel of men comes together for justice, emotions have not much to do with it.

Zel, I don't mean to nitpick but that is a historical revision. Many many many people were wrongfully killed from false accusations that had everything to do with emotion during the periods you reference.

I agree, that is why I call the rule of law sane. In this case however we have literally the guy on tape. Normally vigilante justice was very hit and miss and easily manipulated by fake statements and emotions.

As for a Viking chieftain - a lot had to happen before the men risked it all and rebelled against him.

Rule of law is far more superior, the mob rule is currently more seen in 3rd world countries and not to the advantage of the society.

Messages In This Thread