rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friend got assaulted by an off duty cop who was drunk

My friend got assaulted by an off duty cop who was drunk

Why didn't you leave sooner?

More alcohol = bolder assholes
Staying till closing = more alcohol

You stayed until your enemies were ready to strike. Whether or not they're cops doesn't even matter. They meant to do you harm and did it and you waited for it to happen.

Gotta dominate the situation by denying them the ability to hit you.

Instead, you waited around and, presumably, got drunker around guys who meant to do you harm.

It is on you.

You should have turned to your buddy and left hours ago and hit up a new bar with women and men who had no clue about your ONS with some bitter whore.

Do not take threats from other dudes lightly. Strike first or get the fuck out before the other guy gets ready to fuck you up.

Edit: I would seriously consider letting this go. If they are actually cops you are gonna be in a whole heap of shit for fighting them. Even if you get off in the legal system, nothing is scarier than a cop with a grudge against a civilian. He probably knows some thugs he can pay to visit you after hours and fuck you up if you retaliate.

It sucks, but what can you do that is going to not end up with you getting ambushed somewhere down the line by a guy looking to make an example out of you with his other buddies with badges? Sounds like you're being a bit petty if you're considering going after some off-duty cop and his friends.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread