rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phone questions/observations

Phone questions/observations

Quote: (09-27-2008 08:28 PM)Djonna Wrote:  

But, if you've called two or three times and she still fails to pick up the phone, it's obvious at that point there's no interest. Yes! You will call again. I guarantee it!

Ummm, no I won't. Certainly not after the additional feedback from here. The first call, I'll always leave a message. If I get a call back, all is well. If not, either it's over, or there is the slim possibility I may send a text or something.

My suggestion to you: maybe you should just call the guy back when he leaves a message rather than engaging in some of these "I'm going to wait for you to call again" mind games... I mean, I understand if someone doesn't answer a phone number they don't recognize, but when you say I might call a girl several times because I "like the challenge", huh??? No, if a girl is that much trouble and is playing that many mind games from day one, can you imagine how much of a pain she'll be later?

Messages In This Thread