rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berkeley and anti-Trump protest happenings thread I (April 15, 2017)

Berkeley and anti-Trump protest happenings thread I (April 15, 2017)

Quote: (04-16-2017 05:48 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

< Sorry, but the reason she got pumped and dumped at all is that she went after men who were far out of her league. And deep down women have a strong basic understanding of that value.

Nah - I met quite a few ones who were lost to that leftist feminist virus - many of them did the fucking around all on their own without any heart being broken. Feminism told them that they can do everything a man can do and should worry about marriage and a stable boyfriend when they are 30.

Men are not responsible for her potentially broken heart when there is a rampant sausage fest around - every woman is responsible and as I said - that is rather unlikely. Stop excusing female behavior with some male actions.

An explanation and a reason are two different things.

In my experience he tends to be correct, a lot of this damage comes from getting pumped and dumped. It's like being an alcoholic. A hardened alcoholic doesn't have any control over his problem anymore, bu he damn sure was responsible for allowing his drinking to get out of hand in the first place.

Messages In This Thread