rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Driving Around Cleveland Killing Random People

Man Driving Around Cleveland Killing Random People

Quote: (04-16-2017 04:36 PM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2017 04:28 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

There is a video of him killing an elderly black man out there, a video of him claiming to have murdered 13 people, him on the phone with one of his frat brothers apologizing for his crimes, and several at the gun range- I do not know how to embed videos but they are out there. He is doing this because of some bitch that did not want him because he is a complete fuck up on every level of his life-plus he is a degenerate gambler and a filthy criminal that murders the innocent. He is 37 and a true piece of shit.

Seconded.

I hope and pray the cops catch this bastard. It takes a really heartless subhuman to live-stream a murder of an innocent human being. And over a chick, too.

Hope everyone in Cleveland stays safe.

It's the Toronto-ization or Canada-ization of America. Sexual frustration even causes thugs and thug wannabees to engage in mass-shooting on people because of Bitchez.

A real gangsta would never do shit like this to ruin his life like that over a bitch because he know his street selling dope pimp career done for if he starts shooting up random people to draw attention to himself.

Real Gangstas can find plentiful Bitchez who want to work in the sex trade as their pimp, so for this Gangsta to trip out because of a Bitch that he evens starts murdering innocent random people in cold blood reeks of sexual frustration to the max.

Messages In This Thread