rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you approach your partner IOIing a random guy ?

How would you approach your partner IOIing a random guy ?

So I ran into peculiar situation the other day and it's been sitting on my mind since so I thought I'd ask other forum members how they would have dealt with this as I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to.

So I was out walking with my main the other day and I was doing my own thing and not really engaging in conversation with her.

I suddenly look at her to say something and I see that she's looking straight ahead at a random guy giving him an IOI. It wasn't a major one like licking her lips or rustling her hair but I know an IOI when I see one.

It was over in about a second or so and I made as if nothing happened and continued what I was about to say but I was curious as to whether that was correct ?

I suppose you could make an argument for calling her out on it but I don't want to seem like I'm insecure, however this is my main and not some random side piece I'm just fucking so i do feel somewhat of a way about her doing that.

How would guys approach your main girl sneaking in an IOI to another guy in public ?

Messages In This Thread