rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berkeley and anti-Trump protest happenings thread I (April 15, 2017)

Berkeley and anti-Trump protest happenings thread I (April 15, 2017)

Quote: (04-16-2017 02:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

She may still be able to turn her life around. Certainly she met the reality on the ground. She hesitated in the brief moment of pent-up anger, just got one little trifle punch. All her instincts despite a lifetime of moxy-girl-power-training told her to step down and run away. She ignored it, but when hit just once, the battle was all over for her and she started to cry.

Many sane healthy men react differently when hit. I personally get in a brutal rage whenever someone hits my face or head even lightly. You fight or you die, that is how men survived. Women survived by running away and crying. The victor would also come and swoop her up anyway.

-------------

As a side note - while that interaction is fun to watch and I sometimes have desire to put on an American flag suit and join the fun, I have to remember that the globalist elite just wants that. They enjoy seeing their useful idiots and the opposition fight it out among each other. They don't give a shit if millions kill each other in such encounters. Albeit it is good to see the Antifa shitheads finally lose. Next time less of them will dare to come out and play.

Before this girl got turned into a meme there was a chance she could pass this all off as a funny phase she went through in college. I think shes fucked now. She will double down on her dogma and trample any remaining logic or reason she may posses because it's far less painful for her than to admit she's been foolish.

I agree, as exciting as it is to watch these people getting their comeuppance, it's painful to know that this is what the controlling powers desire. They want humanity in constant disharmony, and the harder and faster the political pendulum swings between one ideology and the next the better.

Messages In This Thread