rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"lay report" Or whatever

"lay report" Or whatever

No one asked but How did you have her number on you? Some Pre-insights? Did you meet/ # Close her before?

Quote: (02-03-2012 04:48 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2012 01:06 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This added with Tuthmosisis's recipe is really what made it that easy. There was definite tension in that first peck. I think because I kept my lips closed I still gave her the comfort of thinking there was a makeout barrier. (I forgot that I did the whole no shoe thing when she came in)

It's this kind of field testing and refinement that I called for in the OP. You definitely added invaluable nuance to my approach, and then dropped your own game, which we will now all benefit from. If we all did this with a few of the basic frameworks that float around here, we'd be like martial artists from the same discipline, but different dojos. We'd all have are shared, basic knowledge on how to counter-attack and attack, but with our distinctive styles.

The air-tight game in this report is what makes it valuable. It's not story-telling. It's game.

I've had a draft for a lay-report-like thread in my drafts folder for a while (my version had it that you should be as minimalist and short as possible), and I think you have demonstrated that it's time and what an appropriate amount of detail is. I might even be inclined to say that lay reports should have their own board. No random threads. Just reports, critiques, and input. Even fails could work, provided they didn't dwell on elementary questions of game.

Whatever the case, I'm game for dropping the periodic one if other cats are.

Definitely.. help fine tune & tweak stuff when foundations are well set.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread