rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I won’t date hot women anymore

Why I won’t date hot women anymore

Quote: (04-14-2017 12:50 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quoting: “From my personal experience, people who are better looking are less likely to pursue advanced degrees, or play an instrument or learn other languages,”

From experience, it is, well, the absolute contrary:

Whether one likes it or not, beautiful people will almost always be better educated, for 2 simple reasons: their teachers were nicer and more motivated when dealing with them, from an early age - and on top of that, beautiful people lose less time in the pursuit of sex (being beautiful indeed gives you a lot of free time to study and better yourself, while ugly people have to toil extra-long hours for sex).

Almost all the people I know who play instruments and speak various languages, are physically beautiful. And sadly, 95% of the desperate, under-diploma, jobless people I see are ugly. Unfair, if you think about it; but such is life.

The real problem with that quote is his definition of a desirable person. I'll say as someone who exclusively prefers to date smart girls: Who actually gives a shit about their advanced degrees or whether they play an instrument?

This guy sounds like your run-of-the-mill SWPL douche who is obsessed with crafting his image as a cultured intellectual.

Messages In This Thread