rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Older Guys Automatically Put In The "Provider" Category By Young Women?

Are Older Guys Automatically Put In The "Provider" Category By Young Women?

Not necessarily.

Those that think, behave, and carry themselves like providers will be categorized as "providers".

Those that think, act, walk, talk, and carry themselves like "lovers" will not be categorized as "providers" because from the start -- from the first eye contact and first few minutes of conversation, they make it clear that they are not a "provider"... It might be subtle or it might obvious... The way "providers" dress is different than the way lovers dress.. The "vibe" is different, the girls can sense it.. Gold diggers are looking for a sucker.. Don't be a sucker.. BE REAL ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU NEED!

At 41, I am keeping myself in great physical shape + dressing sharp but edgy and going after younger girls that A) are horny but dont wanna fuck someone from their social tribe B) are experimenting sexually C) like older guys D) have daddy issues E) dont have a better option F) wanna fuck someone from a different race/culture Etc.

I carry myself in such a way that it attracts those types.. They know I am not a "provider" and they don't even want a provider.. They are just horny little girls.

Messages In This Thread