rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering a gig as a flight attendant, anyone have any knowledge?

Considering a gig as a flight attendant, anyone have any knowledge?

Quote: (04-08-2017 10:12 AM)stugatz Wrote:  

Gentlemen, thank you for the extensive replies, rest assured I am reading each and every one of them and will continue to follow the thread until it peters out.

My plan after college is to teach English abroad for about two years while paying some debt down, and I was tossing around working for a few years as [insert job here] either before or after that to completely finish off the debt. This is one of many jobs I've considered.

With this gig, it seems like you certainly get to hop from city to city, but you hardly control much of it, get run ragged, and work with some pretty awful people. (I also assume that if the job is THIS easy, the maturity level of the workers can't be too high either - hence the high concentration of homos and women who don't think they've hit the wall yet.)

I still haven't completely ruled it out, but I'm also in my very late 20s. I could have done a job this crappy for the unique benefits at 22, but do I really want to at this point in my life? Probably not.

You want to teach English and pay back debt? Are those related? Good luck, unless you're in Asia or have a side gig.

Messages In This Thread