rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Montreal or Wroclaw?

I've been to Clebard based on recommendations from RVF members, and to be honest since when do French girls leave their group of friends to go home with a random guy? They don't do that, it's against their culture and mentality. I've met an 18 yr old French girl 3 weeks ago off Tinder and she told me that they just don't act kindly to strangers and people outside their social circles. I was rejected by every girl there [Image: biggrin.gif] my 2 other friends too and that place was not good at all. I still strongly believe Anglophones are much better in every way.

Lermontov is a black guy, so ofc he'll get a beautiful "white Quebecoise" here.. It's not surprising at all. Some girls here love black guys so much that even white guys are having problems.

Thank you Pointer for your honesty, it's quite rare here when the Montreal topic is brought up. Something I noticed about the Montreal fanboys here, they are either Quebecers, Black guys, Americans/Canadians that visited for a short period to experience something "different" and see the "feminine Quebecoise" even tho they don't fuck them.. But apparently they are easy lol.

Girls outside Montreal are easier for Arabs, but not for any other races but the only downside is they are even more conservative than the Montreal girls.. So the situation is still hard.

Toronto is soo much better than here, cleaner streets, modern infrastructure, larger variety of restaurants (food in MTL sucks dick especially that poutine shit that they eat, fuckin disgusting!!), less racism, competition for men is lower if you look good, women are kinder and are more open to people from different backgrounds (unlike here girls are obsessed with Black guys), better weather, Canadians are known to be nice excluding Quebecers... Just overall a better city, guys here that complain about how hard Toronto is, would never even get an eye contact here in Montreal. So Thank God, Allah, Jesus, Buddha, The Sun or whatever you worship that you are living in TO and not MTL.

Messages In This Thread