rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Montreal or Wroclaw?

Quote: (04-09-2017 11:40 AM)Pointer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2017 06:40 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Are Castra-Nostra and Rekk'd the same users? Both guys write the same way and are the only two posters talking shit about Montreal.

Montreal is not perfect, far from the best place in the world for ngith game and easyness; but it's not a dump and the city has a lot to offer. We are a bunch of locals here and I think the locals opinions have to be considered over two guys who didn't even spent a year here. At the very least, a lot of men can find their niche in Montreal but if you don't see yourself in that category of men, don't bother coming. Montreal is a challenge and the city will reward those that have a positive outlook on life. For others, you are not the kind of person I would go out with or would like to meet for a night out. Not everything is about women in life; go out in Montreal, have fun, try the restaurants and bars, go to the micro-breweries, flirt with the girls, meet some bros on your night out and get some booze paid by potential friends, who cares if you get laid or not the important thing is that the night stays memorable and that you make people around you enjoy their night out.

If you find yourself in that category of guys who are super outgoing, charming and are the life of the party, Montreal will be rewarding. Girls will naturally be attracted. I always have a lot of fun gaming here, it can be frustrating for girls on some nights but hey, tinder can arrange that in matters of seconds.

I'm sorry but the list of clubs Rekk'd mentionned are seriously terrible. I would never recommend anyone to go there.

And yes, I already said it, but anglos from the rest of Canada or the general anglosphere who are stuck-up will do badly here. Montreal is considered the cool kid that everyone wants to be friend with but is selective in term of whom they accept in their life. I met many anglos who did some serious damage here and they all had one thing in common, they all were pretty chill and cool guys with personnality and a don't give a fuck attitude about life, and generally liked Quebec and its place in Canada. Mostly guys from Whistler, snowboarder type guys, aussies or californian with a surf look, stylish brits..or even stylish cool hipsters can easily kill here. Regular joes from Toronto or boring places in the States will have a hard time; and in my opinion; yes; north africans, pakistatinis, indians from the anglosphere will have a hard time here but it is not about race, the same guy born in Quebec and who would be faimiliar with Quebec culture and have a Quebec accent wouldn't have any problem getting laid here.

Montreal is far from being some multicultural utopia. The locals and most immigrants are quite antisocial and stick to their own. Just walk on St-Catherine on a busy week-end and count the number of times you'll see interracial couples or groups of friends where Indians/Asians mingle with Quebecers. It just doesn't happen. Those guys get rejected before they even open their mouths. I almost loled when you mentioned "personality", plenty of "cool" good looking guys in Montreal dating down because they don't know better. Those guys would be much better off elsewhere.

I never said it's multi-cultural paradise; but White quebecers will certainly go out with latinos, indian or asian Quebecers. The key word is Quebecer, anglo montrealers in general don't mingle much with french Quebecers I agree but their group is fairly multicultural, I know a persian guy who's in couple with a jewish girl here (both don't speak french).

If anything, I find the italian Montrealers are the one big social grooup who doesn't date outside their race.

But when partying at night (in some bars), anything can happen. For exempel, at Warehouse on Crescent, there is a french (france) guy behind the bar, one irish, and other anglo montralers and they slay with Quebecers, anglophones, indian chicks, asians...these guys have the skater look and a pretty much don't give a shit about anything in life; and party hard.

Messages In This Thread