rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering a gig as a flight attendant, anyone have any knowledge?

Considering a gig as a flight attendant, anyone have any knowledge?

Quote: (04-06-2017 07:15 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Another thing I want you to understand is that the bulk of flight attendants, while no showing it, are truly hateful immoral individuals.

Probably 75% of the flight attendants I've had sex with from US flagged carriers are married. I've had some spit out my semen and go right into facetiming their husbands.

And do you think luggage really gets lost, have you ever had jewelry or something missing from your checked bag? They steal shit.

I can't stand to be in a hotel lobby when a bunch of them are getting together before a flight. They stand there and tell each other how cool they are and how amazing it is to be them. All the while they are walking human garbage.

Food for thought.

Aloha!

I agree with this 100%. I don't have first hand info, but I've banged a couple of ex-airport employees and I've met a few flight attendants here and there. Take the cuntiest, rudest, stuck up girl you know then double that attitude and you get a flight attendant-- all they do is talk shit about people and the contempt and hatred they feel for the average person drips from every word. They're also sluttiest sluts that ever slutted. If you look like you got money, or you're a pliot, or if you're like a friend of mine and you're very jacked, they will take you into the employees lounge or an empty office at the airport and let you fuck them.

The ex-airport employee girls both told me most people in the flight industry are sex addicted egotists. That flights are often delayed not because of plane malfunctions or whatnot, but because gate agents and/or flight staff are off somewhere fucking someone instead of meeting their timings to be at work. And yes, even the married ones. Sometimes especially the married ones. Also, yeah, the male flight attendants are often gay and the straight ones are the laughing stocks of everyone else. They get zero respect from anyone.

Messages In This Thread