rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York (Where to live?)

New York (Where to live?)

I'm an artist so naturally I live in Bushwick. Some of the best nightlife in the city is here so logistics are good if you want to pull from this area. The talent that lives here might not be to everyone's liking, tends to be more liberal/alternative chicks, but on Friday/Saturday nights the good spots will have girls from all over the city. Logistics are harder if you want to bring home a girl from Manhattan but still not too difficult. My friends here usually pay around $1k per person (with roommates).

Mhnd, I think you will really struggle to find a decent place under $1k per month with roommates. Maybe the southern part of Bushwick on the J, Bed-Stuy, deeper into Queens, Morningside Heights, or the areas above Harlem. I'd say that Morningside Heights is your best bet because you can hit most parts of Manhattan pretty quickly via the 1 train. At around $1k you get some more okay areas in Brooklyn like Bushwick on the L, Clinton Hill, Crown Heights, Prospect Heights, Greenpoint.

Messages In This Thread