rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fixing lower back problems from sitting too much

Fixing lower back problems from sitting too much

Roosh I use to have the same problem alot of the time until I became a personal trainer!

The older you get, the more you have to stretch where I highly advise stretching your posture chain (all your rear muscles) from your feet to the back of your necks every morning and before bed. I'm the same age as you where I also recommend buying a 'form roller.' Roll slowly over each rear muscle at least 10 times. If it hurts, your muscles are tight where the form roller should help lengthen them! Best to have a break from sitting every 45-60 mins.

Usual sore lower back is due to shorten hamstring and glute muscles from sitting too much! By stretching all your rear muscles, you will also work out which muscles are tighter than others which is causing your back problems. They are all interlinked so if your upper back is sore for example, it might be your lower back muscles (tight) causing the pain.

I usually stretch (static stretch hold for 30 to 130 seconds x2-3 sets) in the morning and before bed and use the form roller over my muscles before my workout at the gym daily!

Best stretching book!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/093607046...ds=Stretch

Hint me up if you have any questions! Gym sticks are also another suggestion where form rollers are excellent for hitting all back muscles and feels like a massage.

Someone said a Swiss ball which I can't recommend cause they will cause other problems.

I use the following for my desk chair which is good for lumbar support and
keeps your back nice and straight. Try to use a chair with arm support as well. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000GPS7M...ar+support

Magnesium also helps to relax muscles due to tension. If your back is really fuck, find a good masseur that gives deep tissue massages.

Messages In This Thread