rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering a gig as a flight attendant, anyone have any knowledge?

Considering a gig as a flight attendant, anyone have any knowledge?

If you don't mind limiting your travel to just the lower 48 States and maybe some Canada, consider driving an 18-wheeler for a while. I did that when I was younger and I wanted to travel without having to pay for it.

Get a long-haul job (most will pay for your training) where you can leave your possessions in storage and start living out of your suitcase. Suddenly you're making a living wage, yet you have virtually no living expenses ($15-$25 a day for food and showers) so you can pay off those loans thousands of dollars at a time. Buy a pair of selectable-weight dumbells, watch what you eat, and explore each new location by jogging through it, and your fitness might even improve from what it is.

Also, as a serious benefit, as a young, fit college-educated, non-slob truck driver, you'll really stand out to the young country girls working at the truck stop restaurants. Sass them when they get your order wrong, ask them what time they get off work, profit.

If I weren't married with responsibilities, I'd go back on the road in a heartbeat just to get away from the rat race for a while.

Messages In This Thread