rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hello Everyone,
I discovered this forum several years ago when my son decided to move in with me. I was divorced and in the military and had almost no part in raising him. At 13 years old when he moved in with me I was shocked at what his mother had turned him into and was very concerned with raising him because I also happen to live in the most pussified city in what could be the most pussified state in the U.S. In short, I discovered this forum while looking for advice on how to raise a son right.
Using advice from this forum I am happy to say my son has made progress, but also I have discovered many shortcomings of my own. Just lurking on this forum has helped me out quite a bit and I hope that I can contribute in some way.
I am a former infantryman, US Army and like to think that I have been at the top of the game at points in my life but have also sunk to the lowest of lows. Always fighting forward but also aware that just like everyone else I have my own personal struggles.

Messages In This Thread