rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fixing lower back problems from sitting too much

Fixing lower back problems from sitting too much

Get a motorized stand up desk and sit on a yoga ball when you get tired of standing. Feet planted firm as hell on the floor.

1) hanging from pull up bar or doorway frame make sure lower back is arched correctly, hips in place, 1 arm side hangs also good

2) stand flush against a wall, shoulders, hips, skull all in line, really let gravity align you and plant your feet firm as hell

3) layback on a large yoga ball, side stretches each way to loosen hip muscles, use hands and feet on floor as leverage to force MUCH a greater stretch

4) wall handstands, like reverse of hangs have perfect military push up form, really plant your hands firm as hell on ground under your shoulders let skull rest so gravity realigns. Do with toes on wall so your front faces wall while upside down, do at an angle where you can easily save yourself with your elbows if you fuck up or get tired - be careful with this one, helps alot though.

Lots of people have that anterior hip tilt. You really have to stand and sit like you are a male model or bodybuilder doing an ab show for people. Push your lower back in like you are sucking in your abs for Chip N Dales. This uses those huge vertebrae to stabilize you.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread