rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Handgun Thread

The Handgun Thread

Quote: (03-28-2017 09:58 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2017 10:26 AM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

So, gun owners in EU have 15 months to arm themself. Until now I owned only revolver in .38 special, but there´s no time to wait anymore, so next is going to be M70B1 (Yugoslavic copy of AK 47) in 7,62. Then I want to get famous Czech-made SA vz 58, also in 7,62.

Where in EU do you live, that you are permitted AKs and equivalent?

Personally, I would get something semiautomatic in 7.62x51 NATO. AR-10 isn't bad, FN SCAR 17 is very nice. If you want old-school--G3, FN FAL, m14, Sig 510.
Czech Republic. Of course you can´t own automatic rifle (actually you can, but only with exception). So all assault rifles are being converted to semi-automatic.

There are two reasons why I choose these two guns. First is price, I don´t a lot to spend and these are really cheap. Second is that I have passion for eastern arms. AK is just classic and reliable and SA vz 58 is heart thing and according to many people including me the best rifle ever made.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread