rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game and friends

Game and friends

I'm gonna go against the grain a bit.

The forum and the red pill community has a tendency to excommunicate those considered "blue pill," because they are blue pill and because they said something "beta." Let's contrast with someone stabbing you in the back by say not defending you in a fight at the bar with some douchebags. The latter is called being a pussy, whereas the former not so much.

My values are this and I consider it pretty red pill: I don't care what others think. I value my friendship and will be their friend to the point of defending them if they're in danger because, well, they're my friends. If they want to cut off friendship with me, they are free to do so. I don't terminate friendships due to such misalignment of broad values. They obvioisly were there at some point when others weren't. That's worth something.

Don't get me wrong. I'll live my life but I'll attempt to share it with them. If they don't want any part of it, not my choice.

Comparing beta and alpha as well as red and blue pill in the context of family and friends is pretty tricky and I always come down to what I want first, not someone's version of the philosophy.

Messages In This Thread