rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Gamma Megathread

The Gamma Megathread

Quote: (03-28-2017 03:50 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2017 03:41 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I think this is a real Gamma trait of mine.

What do you do if a lot of the subjects/opinions you have you feel really strongly about, but it's really weird/gamma and so most normies just do not give a fuck. I've always had to learn to be tactful and not burn bridges by outing myself as "weird". However if I try my hardest to act normal I feel I'm hiding a big part of myself. Impulsively I really want to share my strong opinions even though I know logically most people don't care and it would turn them off from me.

Just learn how to question people in a way that makes them use logic to defend their positions. Often this can be done by simply asking, "Why?"

When you do this you're coming off as genuinely curious, and they won't feel attacked. Never volunteer information, if someone is genuinely interested in your opinions they will ask you the same question.

Good advice. I think I instinctually do this in daygame for instance because anything I say often goes over bitches' heads. When I do give my opinion I do it in a carefree "What if" way.

I think the bigger problem for me anyways is social situations in general is when I have something that pops into my head and the current topic people are talking about is boring to me and I'm dying to share what I think is really important. However logically I know most people would think the reverse, they would think their (to me boring) topics is cool and I would be rambling on randomly on something that's completely different to what most people think/believe(as in, it doesn't even occur to think in such a weird way, not so much that they would necessarily disagree but often they do).

Messages In This Thread