rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Boyfriend/husband Material Paradox

The Boyfriend/husband Material Paradox

Quote: (03-27-2017 03:38 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2017 01:39 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Hey OP, I have the opposite problem as you as I can get one night stands very easily, but I can't guarantee the girl will fall in love with me after or even stick around. Seems to be a total dice-toss after sex to see if they are going to fall for me or not.

I think you are doing one certain aspect of game too extreme and are deficient in the compliment area. And same problem with me but switched around the other way.

Been tough for me as well, even if the sex and physical chemistry was strong. Regardless of the steps I take after the deed is done (not kicking them out immediately, sending a comfort text/'had a nice time' next day, etc.) I get the sense most feel slutty in the aftermath. Their hindbrain took over in the moment, but upon further reflection they probably can't convince themselves I'll stick around long-term and it will only be a fuck buddy dynamic at best.

Hey man, let's just give ourselves a healthy does of narcissistic grandiosity and assume we just ooze sexuality and masculine energy that enthrals women at their deepest core. And once the deed is done, they are so shaken down to the core that they don't want to ever ruin the moment by risking putting us in a beta provider box.
Whatever helps us sleep at night I suppose [Image: sleepy.gif]

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Messages In This Thread