rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice urgently on girl that I've just started seeing

Need advice urgently on girl that I've just started seeing

I've recently started corresponding with a girl that responded to my personal ad in an online student classified ad site. All-all-all, I've exchanged around 10 messages with her and talked about mostly intellectual issues in the arts and philosophy. She's clearly a nerdy type of girl with the stereotypical nerdy glasses and is plain Jane in terms of facial features, but with a very nice body and a lovely rack, so I'm not complaining, looks-wise.

Anyway, we agreed to meet up today and we spent around 4 hours in town, wandering around from place to place before I suggest we head to a small park which is in the centre of town so that we could sit next to each other on a bench. The vibe was good throughout and it was clear from her body language that she was sexually interested. I started very tentatively with the kino, which she was receptive to and eventually escalated whilst on the bench from caresssing her hand to kissing her. After we kiss and make out for about 10 minutes, it's time for her to meet up with her friend that she had already told me she was meeting later that day. She was so enthusiastic, though, that she even asked me whether she should can this meeting. I tell her to go ahead and that we'll see each other soon enough. So far, so good, it might seem. But there's a twist:

As we start to make out again before parting ways, I noticed how she seemed to be totally intoxicated by the experience to the extent of scarcely knowing what she's saying anymore. She mumbles between kisses and caresses how, "She can't believe this is happening" and we carry on. So, she's clearly into the experience, but it all feels somehow too intense for what is, after all, a simple kiss and make-out. Before we do actually part ways, asks me how soon we can meet again, in a somewhat agitated tone of voice and a look of almost anguish in my eyes as I tell her that I've got to view a flat on Monday, as if somebody had threatened to steal her cats. I tell her that we can meet up in a couple of days time at my place, to which she quickly agrees, but - again - in a somewhat anguished tone of voices, implores me to tell her exactly when. On top of this, she then demands to know where I live, including the exact house number, to which I quip, only half-jokingly, about whether she's going to stalk me. But this has already planted a seed of doubt in my mind. Prior to making out with her, she seemed fairly normal and there was nothing off in the e-mail correspondence that I can point to that raiseded any alarm bells. Other than a few quiet periods in the conversation when she's clearly thinking about what to say next, that is. Incidentally, there was no shit testing or other obnoxious behaviour and I generally found her fairly chill to talk to, even if her interests were very nerdy and she didn't tell me that much about what she does in her spare time. One thing that did raise alarms bells however was when she said that she's travelling to another nearby town tomorrow to meet her "friend", a martial arts teacher, who's a guy and that also she might not be returning the same day. After making out with her, I ask her straight up whether she's banging him, which she denies but in way that still leaves doubts in my mind. Don't get me wrong, here, even if she's got a FWB arrangement with this guy, I'd still bang her for the sake of busting a slump, but I'd like to know all the same what kind of relationship she has with him, lest he find out and want to punch my lights out.

Something is wrong with this girl, from her being excessively into me from so early on, I'm very suspicious that she might have borderline personality disorder (my last ex suffered from this and so I know the signs). I can't say for sure at the moment, but I've got a funny feeling in my guts about this one. I need to work out what the deal is as quickly as possible so that I can plan my next move.

I'd be interested to hear what you guys make of this and whether I should bother contacting her again or whether I should simply wait until she contacts me and see what she says.

Messages In This Thread