rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Hotep" movement

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-20-2017 09:59 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2017 09:39 AM)Lumumba Wrote:  

I know where I come from, I plan to go back to it when I can.
I suspect you think I'm African American.
In any case, where do you believe African Americans should go? Back to Africa?
For what reason?

There is no reason. There is just you, and the place you have to go back to. And then the going back. It's very Zen that way.

You know Zen, right? It's from a culture that's produced something of value, unlike your own.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

You want to clarify this? Are you trying to say that Africans or African American culture produced nothing of value?

Attitudes like this, in fact, are probably the biggest weakness in the right wing at the moment. This will alienate both non-whites and whites and give leftists a wedge with which to divide the movement. You posted earlier about how you're only safe around people of your own race. Go ahead and spout these kinds of views around white people these days. See how you're received.

Assuming the guy is African American, why does he have to go back? Just because he disagrees with you? He disagrees with me and probably a lot of other posters -- I don't think that the alt right is just a bunch of scared white men, but if the dude is African American, there's a good chance his ancestors have been here for two hundred years or more. Where would he go back to? I agree on capping immigration, I don't agree on telling people to go back to where they came from because they said something that irritated you.

If anything, that smacks of the same kind of logic and reasoning that libtards use; you said something offensive, so you're a racist who deserves to lose his livelihood.

Messages In This Thread