rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Hotep" movement

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-20-2017 07:56 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I also agreed with his stance on immigration. We already have our own poor people, why the hell do we need more Mexicans. Poor Whites and Blacks could take many of those jobs.

Exactly - many folk contributed to the creation of the US, most blacks did not come voluntarily to the US. They worked for generations for the wealth of the nation, later they fought in the wars, they earned their right to stay with sweat, blood and labor and now SJW shitleads like that troll above say, that Americans should compete with 2 billion 3rd world citizens who are willing to work for 1$/hr? Why? Why the fuck should anyone open up borders to compete with the entire fucking world? I don't see the gulf states doing that, I don't see China, Japan, Israel, Hong Kong, Mexico or Singapore doing that! So why the fuck should Western countries open borders to anyone?

Yeah - compete - go fuck yourself Lumumba with those SJW bullshit phrases. That is not competition. That is tantamount to opening the doors to raping, pillaging and killing hordes - and dare you not resist, because that is racist! Only racist when Western countries do it, anyone else is allowed to.

Messages In This Thread