rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Daily Drug/Vitamin Diet - What's yours?

My Daily Drug/Vitamin Diet - What's yours?

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:04 PM)SimonRierdon Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:43 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:37 PM)SimonRierdon Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 11:55 AM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 11:50 AM)SimonRierdon Wrote:  

Everything TudoBem said and plus, cannabis has a huge upside as an anti-cancer agent. There was a study I just read that said that cannabis also helped lung function.

As far as I'm concerned cannabis is a drug that fucks you up. I don't see it as a neccessary part of a healthy lifestyle at all.

I'm not saying I use it personally, just that it has some health benefits that the government and media propaganda are completely wrong in demonizing it. Plus, everything in moderation, right? Even opium and heroin have health benefits in moderation. Plus our own favorite, alcohol.

I don't believe in the 'Everything in moderation' bullshit. If something is shit than it's better to avoid it if it's possible.

Ahh Grasshopper, you need to open your mind to the possibilities... Remember, you've been lied to all of your life, by everyone who should matter including your parents. Why should this instance be any different? Don't make me smack you down with the historical reasons (and printed references) that the reason these natural substances were banned was all in the name of power and money.

Even the American Cancer Society is coming around concerning the medical efficacy of cannabis.

So would you say that cannabis does not fuck people up at all mentally?

Messages In This Thread