rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Hotep" movement

The "Hotep" movement

Listened to an interview with the Hotep Jesus on Red Ice radio:

Gotta say - I fully stand behind guys like that just as I like some Alt Righters.

He is an anti-left, anti-feminist, pro Red Pill, tribal affirmative guy. And the way he advocates is to look at things how they are, to question everything and for black communities to reach forward financially, prosper, because the world belongs to the rich and strong.

He is also quite ethno-centric and would even approve a massive move of blacks to an African state where they could create a country worth living in.

He has his own opinions, but certainly is not pro Islam. He also calls those WE-WAZ-KINGS guys as having a serious case of KANGS. (read it on his Twitter)

Great guy. Hotep is certainly not a bad movement, but you gotta ask - which direction the guy is from just as with the AltRighters. But either way - probably all Hotep directions are better than the BlackLivesMatter victim-lefties who go out in support for TheCunt Hillary.

Anyone who sees the fractional reserve banking system as our first real enemy is my kind of brother (in the most positive sense).

https://twitter.com/VibeHi

Messages In This Thread