rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte, Brazil Data Sheet

Belo Horizonte, Brazil Data Sheet

My parents are currently living in BH and I´ve only been there once to visit them.

I spent a week there and these are my impressions:

- A lot of hot chicks. The gym I went to was filled to the brink with thick women. However, they are not easy.

- BH guys will lie to you and will try to give you bad tips for banging women. They aren´t like guys in SP, who will welcome and be curious about other people most of the time.

- Social game seems to be a must in BH (not my forte). Direct game is a no no, even in night venues (it works wonders in SP and Rio, but will only get you rejected in BH).

- Be prepared to pay for dates. Mineiras are very sweet on the outside but are master manipulators and will try to get you to act like a "traditional gentleman" (in other words, pay for everything).

I would say that a guy needs at least about 3-4 weeks and a pad in order to work his game and get bangs with worthy chicks in BH. It´s not like Rio and SP, where it´s easy to pull ONS.
Social game is crucial. I have a friend there who dances forro very well, has rasta hair and looks like a beggar and still has hot girls all over him.
Getting a girlfriend there will serve as strong social proof. All of the big players I know in BH have girlfriends, as opposed to the ones in SP (most are single because girlfriends would only waste their time).

In conclusion, I have to admit that I still haven´t cracked the code in BH. The girls are very hot indeed, but they do seem to take a big effort.

Messages In This Thread